Patricia Whiting is a painter-poet from West Palm Beach, Florida. Her paintings have been exhibited in New Jersey and in Florida, and her pen and ink drawings have been featured in various poetry anthologies.
Her chapbook, Learning to Read Between the Lines, was first prize winner in the 2000 Poets of the Palm Beaches chapbook contest and was published by PPB Press. Her poems have appeared in South Florida Poetry Journal, Slipstream, Thimble Literary Magazine, 2River View, Thorny Locust, Boca Raton, Meridian Anthology of Contemporary Poetry, Encore, Voices from the Fierce Intangible World.
A true Pisces, she doesn’t limit herself to one point of view or one style of painting or writing.
- Clay Glass Metal Stone, Jul 2012
- Lighthouse Art Center Contempo, Jan-Feb 2011
- Art Loft/Craft Gallery, 2011-2012
- Crest Theatre, Delray Beach -Aug.-Oct. 2010
- Lighthouse Art Center, Tequesta -Sept.-Nov. 2010
- Unarmed Underground, West Palm Beach
- Fyrplace Gallery, Lake Worth (solo show), 2003
- Palm Beach Airport, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Boynton Woman’s Club, Boynton Beach, 2007
- Sugar Sand Park, Boca Raton, Dec. 08-Jan. 09
- LK Mix Gallery, West Palm Beach, June 2009
- Sugar Sand Park, Boca Raton, July-Aug. 2009